Safety Notice, Covid-19
A message from our team…
We are delighted to have reopening our doors and are welcoming everyone back. We want you our guest to be reassured about our safety policies and procedures. Maintaining the highest standards in these areas have also been a priority for us and our health & safety polices have always been in place, we have added some additional measures in light of the recent Covid-19 crisis. Your only focus while here is to enjoy your visit, everything else we will look after.
Our promise to you – To deliver a memorable, safe, and enjoyable experience to all guests and visitors.
To ensure the delivery of this promise we have taken the following 3 key actions:
1. We have designed protocols, policies, safety, and hygiene measures inline with WHO and NPHET guidelines, developed in conjunction with Kleiner Nutrition, a leading company in food safety, hygiene, and health to guarantee your confidence in our best implementation of practices.
2. All our employees have received specific training from Sanserv, a leading company in cleaning and disinfection procedures, ensuring optimum efficiency in their cleaning processes.
3. We have defined prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our guests, employees, and visitors.
Your promise to us – To take personal responsibility of ensuring your own and our staff’s safety during your visit to us.
To ensure the delivery of this promise we ask you to take the following 3 key actions:
1. Be aware of your own personal health and if feeling unwell or running a temperature you avoid visiting us until it passes.
2. Always cooperate and adhere to physical distancing measures and cough/sneeze etiquette.
3. Wash your hands, or regular use of our hand sanitisation gel while on the premises.
To further ensure the safety of our staff, guests and local Carlow Community, international guests will be required to adhere to any predeparture testing requirements valid for their originating area and to follow the EU traffic light approach in terms of their movements on arrival to Ireland.
In line with this approach travellers from green regions or Northern Ireland are not asked to restrict movements. All guests known to be, or suspected of travelling from orange, red or grey regions, will require evidence at check in, to show that you have quarantined and restricted movements for 14 days since arriving into the country. Guests within a defined category will be exempt from this requirement.
We appreciate your cooperation with this and all safety measures we have implemented. View full Government travel advice and guidelines for International travellers by clicking here.
Take care everyone, we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us.
Colin, Clare & all the Woodford Dolmen Hotel Team.
Hotel Gift Vouchers
The perfect gift
Give your loved one the gift of choice with a Woodford Dolmen Gift voucher. Use for an overnight stay, a delicious dinner or a fantastic event.