From The Woodford Dolmen
Safety Notice - Covid - 19
A message from our team
We want you our guest to be reassured about our safety policies and procedures. Maintaining the highest standards in these areas have also been a priority for us and our health & safety polices have always been in place, we have added some additional measures in light of the recent Covid-19 crisis. Your only focus while here is to enjoy your visit, everything else we will look after.
Our promise to you
To deliver a memorable, safe, and enjoyable experience to all guests and visitors.
To ensure the delivery of this promise we have taken the following 3 key actions:
1. We have designed protocols, policies, safety, and hygiene measures inline with WHO and NPHET guidelines, developed in conjunction with Kleiner Nutrition, a leading company in food safety, hygiene, and health to guarantee your confidence in our best implementation of practices.
2. All our employees have received specific training from Sanserv, a leading company in cleaning and disinfection procedures, ensuring optimum efficiency in their cleaning processes.
3. We have defined prevention protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our guests, employees, and visitors.
4. Strict face covering policy for all guests, visitors and staff.
Your promise to us
To take personal responsibility of ensuring your own and our staff’s safety during your visit to us.
To ensure the delivery of this promise we ask you to take the following 3 key actions:
1. Be aware of your own personal health and if feeling unwell or running a temperature you avoid visiting us until it passes.
2. Always cooperate and adhere to physical distancing measures and cough/sneeze etiquette.
3. Wash your hands, or regular use of our hand sanitisation gel while on the premises.
To further ensure the safety of our staff, guests and local Carlow Community, international guests will be required to adhere to any predeparture testing requirements valid for their originating area and to follow all international travel guidelines and regulations. International travellers will be required to show all relevant evidence at check in line with travel guidelines.
Take care everyone, we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us.