From The Woodford Dolmen
Guest Safety at
WOodford Dolmen Hotel
A message from our team
We all our guests to be reassured about our safety policies and procedures. Maintaining the highest standards in these areas have always been a priority for us with all relevant health & safety polices in place. We want your only focus during your stay, to be to enjoy your visit, everything else we will look after.
Our promise to you
To deliver a memorable, safe, and enjoyable experience to all guests and visitors through the following actions.
1. A partnership with Kleiner Nutrition – a leading company in food safety and hygiene, where we have designed protocols, policies, hygiene and safety measures inline with WHO guidelines, to guarantee your confidence in our best implementation of these practices.
2. All our employees have received specific training from Sanserv, a leading company in cleaning and disinfection procedures, ensuring optimum efficiency in their cleaning processes.
3. We have defined prevention and reactive protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our guests, employees, and visitors.
Your promise to us
We ask that you take personal responsibility of ensuring your own safety during your visit by taking the following actions.
1. Be aware of your own personal health. If feeling unwell please consider the impact of your visit on other guests and staff and take all appropriate measures to reduce this impact.
2. Always cooperate and adhere to all our health and safety protocols or requests from management or staff.
To further ensure the safety of our wider community, international guests will be required to adhere to and follow all current international travel guidelines and regulations at the time of their stay.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and we look forward to welcoming you.