This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such. Some technical terms used in this statement are explained at the end of this page. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to your reservation or our services. Woodford Dolmen Hotel fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer to Us, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003.
Collection and use of personal informationWoodford Dolmen Hotel does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example through the booking process, by e-mailing us or by using our online feedback form). Any information, which you provide in this way, is not made available to any third parties, and is used by Us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms use
- Click stream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor